Thursday, December 5, 2013

Welcome

This is not an introduction.


I feel safe to write now. There are large expectations for introductions to entice you into the next pages and summarize the future posts.

This blog has Karla Doell at the keyboard. If this were a ship and I at the helm you could expect detours with a ship wreck and exploration of the island on which we survive and thrive.

To clarify: I will be posting typed words here.

Poetry → Prose → Collaborations →

Story ← Photography ← LaCRe ←


I present my humble offerings,
                                         may they be exactly what you need.


     Welcome to the community at Word Etching. Please submit your thoughts on Kindling the Light to WordEtching@gmail.com or somewhere here in the comments. I'd love to discuss interpretations, answer questions and encourage writers to write.






No comments:

Post a Comment